Saturday, April 27, 2013

Welcome to the Solitary Wiccan Blog

Welcome to all of you Solitary Wiccans.  I have started this blog as a way to connect with you, share information, and to get some feed back from you.
I would also like to welcome those who are new to the Craft, or would like to know more about it.
Since we have Beltane coming up soon, I thought I would like to share some ideas for celebrating this Sabbat with you.
Here's a link:   http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/beltanemayday/p/Beltane_History.htm to give you some background on this holiday.  I will be posting more on this during the next few days.
Please feel free to leave your comments, ask questions, or just say "Blessed Be".

1 comment:

  1. Hiya ^,^ Looking for the "follow" button now and send a link to the Wiccan friends I have.

    ReplyDelete